Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick and dieting...

Yesterday's Success:

Ate:
Breakfast: Bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch with skim milk.
Lunch: 1 serving Canadian bacon pizza.
Snack: Caramel Mousse sugar free, fat free pudding with squirt of light Cool Whip.
Dinner: 1 serving Beef Taco skillet, 1 serving Spanish rice, corn.
Snack: 1 serving almonds and Weight Watchers ice cream cone.
Exercise: None. New excuse... I'm sick.

Sick and Dieting (and no, not sick of dieting):

What is it about a cold? I feel like the only thing that will make me feel better is a vat of Velvet Chicken soup or a pound of Taco Bell nachos. Truly, I feel like eating healthy and proportional is making me sicker. Why is that? Is it the whole "feed a cold, starve a fever" nonsense? Is it memories of staying home sick and my mom bringing in McDonald's for lunch? I don't know. But, my will power is as weak as my voice today, which is not good. However, in the win column, I picked up Ritter's Frozen Custard for Mark and the kids last night and I didn't get anything for me... and what's more... I didn't feel left out. I just looked forward to my yummy Weight Watchers cone and was totally satisfied. Take that cold!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you to be able to go and pick up Ritter's and not get any...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie, that was the hardest thing I have ever done, including child birth.

    ReplyDelete